Flashback Friday: CAHSEE Edition

10:26 AM

OLO everyone! Welcome to Flashback Friday, where we reflect on the past week by sharing my past experiences and hopefully this gives you some help in your life as well. As y'all all know, I am a Sophomore in high school, and this week there was the horror known to humanity as the CAHSEE. The test is not hard (-x = 3 find x) but it is the process that is painful. Basically, you have to get up extra early to get to school as if getting up at a regular time isn't hard enough, to go take this test that prohibits reading textbooks. So this whole "situation" happened on the second day of testing. Ever since middle school there was this guy, let's call him L who sat next to me during state tests, benchmarks, and basically every official test ever since our last names are right next to each other. Knowing this, let us flash back to last year when I was a piece of fresh meat. There was this guy who I've had a crush on forever, lets call him E. I knew that E liked me too, so my best guy friend (U) became our middle man, not like third wheel or anything he just kinda gave me information about what E said about me. U was very close with me, we practically told each other everything but then one day, I started to notice that he was coming in between us... Go check out the whole blog my website: http://ahamilton1018.wix.com/wtfidk. Like my facebook page and follow me on Instagram @ahandherbeans


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images