In Class Speeches and More Presentations

8:28 PM

I might be posting at around 8 this week just because I have to work on two speeches this week and during the class where I update my blog, now I have to watch speeches, so I can't post then, so check back this week at around 7-8 pm please!! I seriously have some awesome WTF stories to share with you this week, and I need to tell you all about the new drama that I started. While I've got you here, I have to review SHINee's comeback album Odd. So far I've only heard the song View, which was not good at all. It was too copy cat of American style music, so I didn't like it much but my friends who pre-ordered the album absolutely love it. I got all kinds of mixed reactions. I think that in comparison to the last time I listened to their music which was when Electric Heart, Replay, and Hello was still a thing, they look absolutely wonderful! Even though it's another band under SMEntertainment and there is still controversy over this company with EXO and No Min Woo, I think that we should all support SHINee's comeback full on like how we supported Big Bang's comeback. Without further ado, let's take a look at the SHINee boys shall we??
Their blondeness is awesome.......
Who dis gurl?? Why is she with everyone??
Why is she here again??
My babies all wearing colored contacts and rockin itttttt
So this album cover... Very hipster... I just realized that it's a fish in the background so I hope you guys check their album out even though I don't like it.... Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images