Flashback Friday: Love Stories

9:51 AM

My first story occurred in eighth grade. When I came into sixth grade, I've always wanted to be in the theater production every year, so I worked for three years and in eighth grade, I finally made it in. On the first day of class, I questioned Mrs. Q's decision of letting certain people into this class. One of those people was T. This guy volunteered to be my husband in the play, at first I thought he was completely gross and stuff. But then rehearsal started, and we became really good friends. I guess, I started having a crush on him when he started telling me about his personal life during rehearsals. Once he looked really stressed so I asked him what was going on, and he replied, "I want to save seats for my girlfriend and my parents but they don't know that I am dating someone." When he said that, I knew that I lost another guy that I liked. My world didnt come crashing down, it just felt like I lost a best friend. But then, things started to turn around, during opening night, we were playing slide and talking backstage and my friend held up a hand heart and I was like he has a girlfriend, but he shook my head and he said, "I broke up with her." That one sentence made my night, it just means that I have chance. On the last night of the show, we had an after party, and I think that's when we became a "thing". There was a couch where we can watch the play, and he put his arms around me, and yea... Then later that week in history, while I was getting paper, he cornered me and he said that cutest thing ever, he said, "I missed you during the weekend, can I have a hug?" After these things, nothing really happened because the semester ended. We still occasionally talk but everything was just awkward. The second story is about another J, there was a lock down last year at my school and it was like the second week of school. Being stuck in Biology, he was in my class. This guy caught my attention last year being the guy who demonstrated push ups in my PE class. He is one of the most perfect guys that I've met, he is super nice, he is a math genius, and he is super fit (like physical appearance is like <3<3<3) We became super close friends. During the lock down, we played would you rather so I learned a bunch of things about him, he also took me in for all my weirdness and continued hanging out with me even though he could be hanging out with his friends. Everything was going fine, until someone pushed a chair on his hand, and skinned the back of his hand. I saw every emotion that this guy can express in four hours. The last story involves a millionaire and his gifts. Check out the last story on my website: ahamilton1018.wix.com/wtfidk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images