WTF Wednesday: Library Horror Story

2:13 PM

Okay, so as you guys can see, I haven't gotten a chance to post the reaction Tuesday... But I have that post already drafted. For the second WTF Wednesday, I want to share with you guys the horrific situation that happened to me while I was at the library. Ya'll probably are thinking that "WTF can go wrong at a library?" Well, it's about to get crazy in here. As a kid, I grew up in this city lets call it "Rainbow Land" so my dad's studio is still in this city, but my parents moved so I can get a better education in another city. Since then, I am a regular at the Rainbow Land library, since it's part of the county library system, the place is pretty shady. It's more like a place where everyone hangs out, instead of a dead silence place of reading. Anyways, so this one day I was hanging out at the library (this was during last summer btw), and I was using the computer to watch my drama online, the wi-fi was super slow on that day, so while I was waiting for the buffer, this guy sat down next to me. He was about 5'8" and he had a decent face, but he looked like he's around 28-30 -ish. When he sat down, he just logged in and everything was normal, until he noticed that I was trying to fix the wi-fi by opening and closing my tabs, so he said... Check the rest of the story out on my website: ahamilton1018.wix.com/wtfidk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images