So Sorry

10:29 PM


Today has been a little bit tough on me, and I am so sorry to say, but I do not think you guys will be able to see the Instagram account any time soon, at least not for another week or so. Dont worry, I know how to sign up and do all that, its just that for these few days I have been ultra busy with school work, and I think that I just cant handle it all right now. I will be continuously posting on this blog and my website ahamilton1018.wix.com/wtfidk, so please follow this blog and check out my website. There is a reason why I am kind of reluctant to create a Facebook page because I dont want people to know who I am, but when you create a page, Facebook shows the creator,so I will update you guys on that too. Super Junior says "sorry." Until then, stay cool ma beans.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images